[srslte-users] Multiple UE attached to single eNB

Kewin Rausch krausch at fbk.eu
Thu Aug 30 11:08:13 UTC 2018

Bandwidth is 5Mhz, more than enough for supporting 3 UE.
Regardless of the BW, with Round-Robin they should have access to enough
resources to sustain a Google query in a browser.

Scheduler options are the following:
pdsch_max_mcs = 15
pusch_max_mcs = 15
nof_ctrl_symbols = 3

I can eventually try to unlock the DL one with -1, but still with MCS at 15
it usually achieve 7Mbps in Downlink.

Kewin R.