[srslte-users] ETWS & ETWS Paging

Merlin Chlosta merlin.chlosta+srslte-users at rub.de
Thu Aug 16 10:01:57 UTC 2018

Hi Falconieri,

make sure you set systemInfoValueTag and systemInfoModification. As far as I know, the "paging occasions" are UE specific, so you need to issue the paging at the right time (or all the time).

I've implemented this some time ago but decided not to merge it, I'd be really annoying if PWS spam becomes a thing. It works quite well with commercial UE.

Maybe this is interesting for you:
https://comsecuris.com/blog/posts/theres_life_in_the_old_dog_yet_tearing_new_holes_into_inteliphone_cellular_modems/

Merlin Chlosta