[srslte-users] srsenb failed to find device

wyao at corrections.com wyao at corrections.com
Tue Aug 7 12:45:01 UTC 2018

Hi Yeats,

Thanks for your reply, but my X300 and the srslte docker container is talking through a switch, not USB port. Also, I should states this before, I couldn’t get my srsepc working also, here is the output:

“””

root at srslte:~/.srs# srsepc

---  Software Radio Systems EPC  ---

Reading configuration file /root/.srs/epc.conf...

HSS Initialized.

MME GTP-C Initialized

MME Initialized.

Could not initialize the SGi interface.

Error initializing SP-GW

“””

Also, I tried add the radio type to the enb.conf, and still the srsenb gives me the same error.

Appreciate for your help.

Thanks,

Weiqi