[srslte-users] Configuring srsEPC to accept MME unknown UEs

Marek Sebera marek.sebera at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:47:49 UTC 2018

Hi Andre, and all interested,

the important question was buried by other replies, so I post it once more

--snip--

I'm considering implementing the emergency-attach
procedure, however I'm not sure, how to test it while developing.

I have only one SDR (USRP B210), so I cannot test srsUE against srsENB
using 2 SDRs, what I'd expect be the easiest way to tests/implement.

Do you have any idea, how to simulate emergency attach from real device?

Or if it's possible to work without SDRs, how to run locally srsUE
against srsENB without actually transmitting to the air?

--snip--

Thank you
Marek