[srslte-users] [MAC Failure] [Repository] Issue with last fix concerning respository

Falconieri Vincent vincentf at student.ethz.ch
Thu Aug 2 07:39:51 UTC 2018

Hi David,

Thanks for your message. I tried to figure that out, but old version seems to have difficulties to compile, when I 'checkout' them. (It may be because some files are not changed, and still be compiled .. or just interfere with old setup. e.g. the config files that slightly changed between versions)
Anyway, I figured out my problem, which is very uninteresting (polite way to say it's a bit stupid) in the end :
During my tests, I replaced enb.conf by enb.conf.example, due to the update, and so overwrite the authentication algorithm, from milenage to xor. Back to milenage, no more issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your help
Have a nice day !
F. Vincent