[srslte-users] General srsLTE/srsUE questions

Zanetti, Catherine Catherine.Zanetti at parsons.com
Tue May 23 18:08:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

First off, I apologize if any of these questions have already been answered. I have tried searching and haven't found what I'm looking for. After using srsLTE and srsUE a bit, I have the following questions (from a high level)

-          What does it mean when I get information from the cell_search program indicating a cell at a certain frequency, but then cannot decode the SIB1 message using srsUE? (I get "Trying to decode MIB..." many times, "Timeout while searching for SIB1", "Timeout while synchronizing SFN", or many "Searching for cell" messages)

-          What does it mean when I get 2 different cell physical ids at the same frequency when I run a cell_search?

-          When running the cell_search, I receive cells found at frequencies very close together (~100 kHz), which is less than the cell bandwidth. What do these results mean?

Thanks in advance for your time and any insight you can provide. It is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Cathy Zanetti