[srslte-users] "Digital scaling" in srsUE

Mathias Rønholt Kielgast mkielg11 at student.aau.dk
Sun May 7 18:46:23 UTC 2017

Thanks for your response! I generally also use attenuators, however, I was trying to make a "software defined" way to change the SNR using without changing the physical setup.

Where in the srsLTE library can I find the functionality to compute the scaling using the RSSI sensor on the USRP board? I haven't been able to find it.

Yours sincerely,
Mathias Rønholt Kielgast
Master's Student, Wireless Communication Systems
Aalborg University