[srslte-users] cell_measurement example - invalid RSRP

Ismael Gomez ismael.gomez at softwareradiosystems.com
Mon May 1 16:13:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

Yes that rx_gain_offset should reflect the difference in dB between the
power estimated in the digital domain compared to the power at the antenna.
In USRP systems we use the RSSI sensor to automatically calibrate it. For
the bladeRF, you should find a way to do that automatically or calibrate it
manually for your gain and frequency settings.