[srslte-users] MCS Index - 16QAM & 64QAM

Andrew McClelland andrew.m.mcclelland at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 15:00:49 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am trying to modulate/demodulate a signal on the eNodeB and UE sides. The
current (I assume default) modulation type is QPSK, and I would like to use
16QAM and 64QAM. I have modified the MCS index on the eNodeB program, but
after analyzing the output, it is still using QPSK. I traced through the
source code and could not actually find where the inputted MCS index had
any influence on the modulation/demodulation.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

Thanks in advance!