[srslte-users] Segmentation fault during attach with mobile phone

Andre Puschmann andre.puschmann at softwareradiosystems.com
Thu Jul 20 20:34:23 UTC 2017

Hi Umberto,

On 20.07.2017 14:28, Umberto Fattore wrote:
> Yes, I coded a printf after each instruction in the body of the function
> rlc_am::configure( … ) and I realized that (for an single UE), all
> printf are executed in sequence more than once. But, when the
> segmentation fault occurs, the last printf executed is the one before
> the  instruction: “poll_pdu = liblte_rrc_poll_pdu_num[“

Could you try to print the value of cnfg->dl_am_rlc.t_status_prohibit in
that printf as well? I.e. "printf("%d\n",
cnfg->dl_am_rlc.t_status_prohibit);"

It shouldn't go above 64 and is valid only below 56.

Also in srsenb/upper/rrc.cc in send_connection_reconf() there are a few
calls to "parent->rlc->add_bearer()" could you add printfs before all of
them too to see for which bearer it fails?

> {Side note: I checked again my subscription, but I result already
> subscribed}

Not sure what's going on there either but could you please try to turn
off HTML when posting on the list?

Thanks
Andre

--
Andre Puschmann

Software Radio Systems (SRS)
http://www.softwareradiosystems.com

PGP/GnuPG key: 6C42AB31
fingerprint: 137A AE49 785B A445 257C 8AD7 D877 A498 6C42 AB31