[srslte-users] Extracting eNodeB and UE OFDM Data

Andrew McClelland andrew.m.mcclelland at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 19:22:11 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm looking to perform EVM analysis on the signal generated by
./pdsch_enodeb. Correct me if I'm wrong, but am I correct in my
understanding that ./pdsch_enodeb generates random user data, modulates it,
and then writes to a file. And then ./pdsch_ue reads this file, demodulates
it, and spits out some data about that read signal.

For EVM, I'd need the eNodeb OFDM data (defaults srsLTE is QPSK?) as well
as the UE OFDM data. Is there an easy way to extract this data from the
eNodeB and UE programs to perform EVM on the data?

Thank you