[srslte-users] Segmentation fault during attach with mobile phone

Umberto Fattore Umberto.Fattore at neclab.eu
Thu Jul 20 12:28:57 UTC 2017

Yes, I coded a printf after each instruction in the body of the function rlc_am::configure( … ) and I realized that (for an single UE), all printf are executed in sequence more than once. But, when the segmentation fault occurs, the last printf executed is the one before the  instruction: “poll_pdu = liblte_rrc_poll_pdu_num[“

{Side note: I checked again my subscription, but I result already subscribed}

Greetings,
Umberto