[srslte-users] Segmentation fault during attach with mobile phone

Umberto Fattore Umberto.Fattore at neclab.eu
Wed Jul 19 12:16:36 UTC 2017

Hi Andre,

Thank you for answer. Yes, I have logs obtained running with gdb. You can find them attached in this message.

In my understanding, it seems that the segmentation fault happens in function rlc_am::configure( … ). In particular, I notice that this runs for more times correctly, but at a certain point it arrives only at 2nd code line (poll_pdu = liblte_rrc_poll_pdu_num[ … etc  …] ) and then segmentation signal is detected.

Thanks Again,
Umberto