[srslte-users] srsLTE EnB

Akib Sayyed akibsayyed at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 04:39:00 UTC 2017

I am using following hardware.

Bladerf x40 and One plus one and one plus 3

I changed following parameters to zero i was able to see network.but was
not able to register.

tx_corr_dc_gain = 20
tx_corr_dc_phase = 184
tx_corr_iq_i = 19
tx_corr_iq_q = 97

Please let me know how i can get this network up and running

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Akib Sayyed