[srslte-users] Segmentation fault during attach with mobile phone

Andre Puschmann andre.puschmann at softwareradiosystems.com
Thu Jul 20 12:08:14 UTC 2017

Hi,
The RLC AM configure function is called whenever an bearer in acknowledged mode (AM) is created. By "runs for more times" you mean that it's called multiple  times when a single UE attaches before it crashes?

On a side note, could you please register for the list before you post the next time?

Thanks
Andre