[srslte-users] Running "./mac_test" and others tests on srsLTE/UE

Oscar Llerena jarod.cs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 18:16:04 UTC 2017

Hello huys, I hope I can find your knowledge in good mood for a little bit
of help here :D
Once installed, I was testing all the srsLTE executables like for example:

srsue/test/phy$ sudo ./ue_itf_test_prach -c -f xxxx -F xxxx
srsue/test/mac$ sudo ./mac_test -G 70 -f xxxx -F xxxx

but I always get the error "Segmentation fault" after it prompts "Searching
for cell..."
I am able to run the main executables like ./srsue or ./srsenb with zero
problems and also I dont think Segmentatio Fault is a syntax message ...
what am I doing wrong?

I have a B210 USRP device on Linux.

Thanks