[srslte-users] BladeRF / Desktop routers (CPE)

Andre Puschmann andre.puschmann at softwareradiosystems.com
Tue Jul 11 07:56:04 UTC 2017

Hey Warlei,

On 07.07.2017 22:38, Warlei Alves wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> Is there anyone on the list who was able to run the ENB with the BladeRF
> and with stability? Here, I have observed many RX overruns, which
> increase until the operation is completely interrupted.

I am afraid we don't do heavy testing with the bladeRF but in theory it
should work. Overruns mean that your system can't cope with the load and
that it therefore drops samples. Have you checked if a normal
bi-directional RX/TX benchmark runs fine? Have you tried with a USRP?

> The running environment is the Ubuntu 16.04 / 64bits / Intel Core
> i7-5820k @ 3.3GHz / 8Gb RAM / ASUS P99 motherboard; BladeRF x40 / FPGA
> version 0.6.
>
> Another problem for which I have not yet found a solution is that LTE
> devices, such as desktop routers (CPEs), cannot find the network,
> regardless of Band, MCC or MCC, and even trying to search in manual
> mode. Would anyone have any idea about the causes? Could it be something
> related to Firmware?

I am afraid we never tried with those kind of devices. Maybe someone
else on the list has.

Cheers
Andre