[srslte-users] BladeRF / Desktop routers (CPE)

Warlei Alves warlei.alves at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 20:38:52 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!

Is there anyone on the list who was able to run the ENB with the BladeRF
and with stability? Here, I have observed many RX overruns, which increase
until the operation is completely interrupted.

The running environment is the Ubuntu 16.04 / 64bits / Intel Core i7-5820k
@ 3.3GHz / 8Gb RAM / ASUS P99 motherboard; BladeRF x40 / FPGA version 0.6.

Another problem for which I have not yet found a solution is that LTE
devices, such as desktop routers (CPEs), cannot find the network,
regardless of Band, MCC or MCC, and even trying to search in manual mode.
Would anyone have any idea about the causes? Could it be something related
to Firmware?

Thanks in advance.