[srslte-users] srsue to oai enb + epc problem

Nicola Bui n.bui at northeastern.edu
Thu Aug 31 18:24:50 UTC 2017

Dear all,

should you have my same problem. A possible solution is enabling a default
route in the UE side through tun_srsue
sudo ip route add default via 172.16.0.2 dev tun_srsue (of course the IP
address should match the one provided during network attachment)
enabling a name server that is accessible from the eNB network (in my case
8.8.8.8 did the trick). To do this, just edit /etc/resolv.conf and add
nameserver 8.8.8.8

Best,

Nicola Bui
Senior Research Scientist
College of Computer and Information Science
202 West Village H
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115