[srslte-users] Unable to search network using standard LTE Phone

Anindya Sankar Roy anindya.s at toshniwalcontrols.com
Thu Aug 31 11:44:48 UTC 2017

Hello,

 I have build srsENB and have connected it to openair EPC , connection to
all the network elements is up and running. I am emitting LTE frequency
from the Blade RF module that we are using (I have checked that with a
spectrum analyser). But when I search it from my mobile phone I am unable
to see any network there. Can anyone please give me any Idea on what the
problem might me.

Thanks
Anindya