[srslte-users] transmit diversity setup

wangdm at seu.edu.cn wangdm at seu.edu.cn
Sat Aug 26 04:12:45 UTC 2017

Hi, I'm also learning the C-API of uhd in srsLTE.
I think current version of srsLTE just considers SIMO.
I found that the c-function  rf_uhd_open_multi()  in rf_uhd_imp.c   has the following settings:

handler->nof_rx_channels = nof_rx_antennas;
handler->nof_tx_channels = 1;

I also found that the c-function rf_uhd_send_timed() does not support multiple antenna.

that means multiple antennas transmission is not allowed in current version.

I think if you consider transmit diversity, you should modify  these functions.

Am I right?

Dongming

wangdm at seu.edu.cn