[srslte-users] send pings from srsUE

Olivier Pavageau olivier.pavageau at telecom-paristech.fr
Wed Aug 23 09:26:46 UTC 2017

Hello Ismael,

Adding a route through the EPC did do the trick ! It seems like I always forget or ignore the simplest solutions... The easiest way to check it was working was simply to disconnect entirely the PC with srsUE from the Internet, and create the default route through the EPC (sudo route add 0.0.0.0 netmask 0.0.0.0 gw 192.168.2.1)

To go further than the pings, I used ssh to connect to another machine (through my connection between srsUE and the EPC) and that worked as well. Can I do just about anything through the connection ?

Thanks for helping me through this !

Olivier