[srslte-users] send pings from srsUE

Olivier Pavageau olivier.pavageau at telecom-paristech.fr
Fri Aug 18 09:33:37 UTC 2017

Hello Ismael,

I am not sure wether my CPU clock is maxed out when running srsUE. I also am not sure wether I've disabled frequency scaling or not. Regarding the latter, the only parameter in the conf file that looks a bit like it is sfo_correct_disable, but I don't think that's what I'm looking for. How do I check both of these conditions ? I am using USB 3.

Thanks for your help !

Olivier