[srslte-users] send pings from srsUE

Olivier Pavageau olivier.pavageau at telecom-paristech.fr
Thu Aug 17 15:12:05 UTC 2017

Hello Andre,

I've made little to no progress on the ping front. I contacted people at Amarisoft to help me solve the issue, but it certainly seems I'm lacking some knowledge to understand where the problem lies. I did however ping another mobile on the network (192.168.2.4, on another PC) and I was impressed that it would wake up the mobile to ask the MME of the other mobile's whereabouts (or any address in the subnetwork for that matter).

I have not witnessed as many crashes as I did previously (I'm not testing as many things as I did), though I often get "OOSync error." messages the more I keep srsue running, that are sometimes followed by a seg fault. Attached is the end of a log file, of a run that ended with a seg fault. The log options were all_level = info, all_hex_limit = 32; it does end in the middle of a line. Do you want a file with all_level = debug (I feel like there's not a whole lot of information in the log I captured)?

Thanks for your time !

Regards,

Olivier