[srslte-users] send pings from srsUE

Olivier Pavageau olivier.pavageau at telecom-paristech.fr
Thu Aug 10 13:35:30 UTC 2017

Hello,

I successfully attached an instance of srsUE (controlled by an USRP B210) to an Amarisoft LTE eNodeB (controlled by an USRP N210). I am now trying to send IP packets from srsUE to the rest of the world through the tun_srsue interface. The only pings I've successfully exchanged were between the MME (192.168.2.1, the PC with the USRP N210) and srsUE (192.168.2.2, the PC with the USRP B210). I've tried telling my PC to use tun_srsue to send pings, to no avail.

I also have some problems with ./srsue crashing the more I use it, until I reboot the USRP B210. I have not fiddled with sampling rate or overclocking, could the problem come from here ?

Thank you for help !

Regards,

Olivier