[srslte-users] Connecting to testbed network with srsUE

Ismael Gomez ismael.gomez at softwareradiosystems.com
Tue Nov 29 10:35:39 UTC 2016

Hi harry,

Looking at your logs, it looks like the channel quality is not very good
and the UE looses synchronization. Can you provide us more details about
your setup? Do you have access to the eNodeB? Can you do something to
improve the signal? If you have access to it, I'd also recommend starting
with 10 MHz signal rather than 20 MHz.

best regards,
Ismael