[srslte-users] Connecting to testbed network with srsUE

harry kim kharry074 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 06:43:16 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm currently trying to connect to the testbed network using srsUE.

When running srsUE, it establishes RRC connection, and sends Attach
request.
But, nothing happens after then..., although, in normal case, srsUE may
receive authentication request or attach reject message.

I tried several times, and got same results every time. Meanwhile, when I
try with my commercial mobile phone, it is successfully connected to the
network.
So, I guess the UE part has some problems when connecting to the network,
but I have no further idea...
Here I attach two log files and pcap image.

Thank you