[srslte-users] Fwd: Issue in connecting srsUE with OAI eNB

Himank Gupta cs16mtech01001 at iith.ac.in
Tue Nov 8 06:24:01 UTC 2016

HI Emille,

Please be ensure that you are using EPC version of 0.4.0, because earlier
versions have some issue in order to connect srsUE.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Himank Gupta*

*M.Tech*

*Department of Computer Science and Engineering*

*Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad*

*Email : cs16mtech01001 at iith.ac.in <cs16mtech01001 at iith.ac.in>*
*Cell : +91-9045158330*