[srslte-users] Does anyone knows how srsUE can support any encryption algorithms , e.g. AES? thanks.

Paul Sutton paul at softwareradiosystems.com
Fri Jun 17 07:58:15 UTC 2016

Hi Dony,
You're correct. We currently use test eNB and EPC solutions which give
us the flexibility to choose any combination of encryption and integrity
algorithms.
We plan to expand the set of supported algorithms in the coming weeks.

Regards,
Paul

+353-87-9813473 | paul at softwareradiosystems.com

PGP Key ID: 3B4A5292
Fingerprint: B0AC 19C9 B228 A6EB 86E1 82B2 90C7 EC95 3B4A 5292