[srslte-users] srsLTE & X300

Jasuja, Ishwar Ishwar.Jasuja at spirent.com
Tue Jun 14 16:05:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

Has anyone been running srsLTE software on X300? I have not had much luck with it. I have tried different X300 FPGA versions (15.0 & 20.0) but could not get pdsch_enodeb test app to work.

I am connected to the X300 box on GigE interface. If the mtu value is left at default (1500) value, then I get continuous Underruns. If I increase the MTU value to a large value (> 5000), then I get following error.

UHD Error:
    x300 fw communication failure #1
    EnvironmentError: IOError: x300 fw poke32 - reply timed out

If anyone has this test-app running, can you please let me know what version of FPGA & UHD Host drivers you are using? Also, how X300 box is connected to PC that is running the test app.

I am using quad-core machine with following x86 CPU.
model name      : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz
I don't have any other app running on this machine ( which could starve the test app).

Strange thing is that the pdsch_ue app does not give this error.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ishwar

Spirent Communications e-mail confidentiality.
This e-mail contains confidential and / or privileged information belonging to Spirent Communications plc, its affiliates and / or subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution and / or the taking of any action based upon reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system.

Spirent Communications plc
Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN, United Kingdom.
Tel No. +44 (0) 1293 767676
Fax No. +44 (0) 1293 767677

Registered in England Number 470893
Registered at Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN, United Kingdom.

Or if within the US,

Spirent Communications,
27349 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA, 91301, USA.
Tel No. 1-818-676- 2300