[srslte-users] pdsch_enodeb gives underrun errors on X300

Jasuja, Ishwar Ishwar.Jasuja at spirent.com
Wed Jun 8 19:31:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to run pdsch_enodeb test program  and getting underrun errors. I am using latest host software for X300 ; rev 2.0. The X300 box has latest FPGA image installed on it.
I have tried various values of Number of PRBs (i.e. diff sampling rates) but no luck. I am running on x86 machine that has CPU with AVX support.

Note:  Tx_samples_c programs in USRP code seems to work fine.

Thanks,
Ishwar

Spirent Communications e-mail confidentiality.
This e-mail contains confidential and / or privileged information belonging to Spirent Communications plc, its affiliates and / or subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution and / or the taking of any action based upon reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system.

Spirent Communications plc
Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN, United Kingdom.
Tel No. +44 (0) 1293 767676
Fax No. +44 (0) 1293 767677

Registered in England Number 470893
Registered at Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN, United Kingdom.

Or if within the US,

Spirent Communications,
27349 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA, 91301, USA.
Tel No. 1-818-676- 2300