[srslte-users] Bugfix: srsUE, ue::stop

Enes √úNAL aenesunal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:06:19 UTC 2016

Hello,

I think I found a bug in srsUE, in initialization procedure all sub modules
of UE are connected to each other and some of them are dependent of the
others. Because of those dependencies, they are initializing in an order. Same
as initialization; on stop procedure, ue::stop, needs to consider these
dependencies and basically it should stop each module in reverse order.
(e.g. phy module needs to be closed after all modules stopped)

Although it's not necessary much, I'm sending patch file attached. Hope it
solves some problems, solved mine.

Thanks,
Enes.