[srslte-users] srsGUI not found

Chiara c.capretti002 at studenti.unibs.it
Wed Jan 13 14:33:50 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have just repeated the installation of srsLTE and srsGUI but srsLTE doesn’t find srsGUI. I found probably an error on the CMakeCache file, where the variable SRSGUI_LIBRARIES and SRSGUI_INCLUDE_DIRS weren’t initialised.
So I did:
SRSGUI_INCLUDE_DIRS:PATH=/usr/local/include
SRSGUI_LIBRARIES:FILEPATH=/usr/local/lib/srsgui.so

After that, when I run make I have got an error:

/home/lte/srsLTE/srslte/lib/sync/test/pss_file.c:341:27: fatal error: srsgui/srsgui.h: No such file or directory

What should I do?

Thank you very much.

Chiara
--