[srslte-users] BladeRF

Ismael Gomez ismael.gomez at softwareradiosystems.com
Tue Feb 16 16:34:10 UTC 2016

Hi Ranganathan,

Happy to hear it's useful to you. Your assumption is correctly. You should
be able to demodulate the LTE downlink signal with srsLTE and obtain the
Physical Cell ID and also the Cell ID from SIB1. Should work with the
bladeRF, though there might be some issues yet to be solved such as
calibration.

Give it a try and let us know how it works. Thanks