[srslte-users] new issue with srsLTE

Paul Sutton paul at softwareradiosystems.com
Mon Feb 15 10:18:24 UTC 2016

Hi Altaf,

Can you provide the cmake output? This type of error may occur if
libraries are not detected correctly on your system.
Also, please use the srslte-users list as others may experience the same
issues.

Thanks,
Paul

On 14/02/16 11:49, altaf sk wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Checking into srsLTE history I found that you have generalized UHD to RF.
>
> When executing pdsch_ue i found the following error
>
> Opening RF device...
> Opening bladeRF...
> Unable to open device: No devices available
> No compatible RF frontend found
> Error opening rf
>

> By default it tries to open blade rf. But I have a UHD device is
> connected to host.
>
> Could you please check if this is a issue in the code to change or a
> problem on my side.
>
> Regards,
>
> Altaf

Paul Sutton Ph.D.

Software Radio Systems (SRS)
http://www.softwareradiosystems.com

+353-87-9813473 | paul at softwareradiosystems.com

PGP Key ID: 3B4A5292
Fingerprint: B0AC 19C9 B228 A6EB 86E1 82B2 90C7 EC95 3B4A 5292