[srslte-users] Using srsLTE with an input file

Paul Sutton paul at softwareradiosystems.com
Fri Jul 17 12:30:42 UTC 2015

Ah - I see. You're right, the cell_measurement example doesn't currently
support input from file.
However, if you look at the pdsch_ue example, it shows how file input
can be used instead of the USRP front-end. Using pdsch_ue as a
reference, you should be able to modify cell_measurement to accept file
input.

Best regards,
Paul

+353-87-9813473 | paul at softwareradiosystems.com

PGP Key ID: 3B4A5292
Fingerprint: B0AC 19C9 B228 A6EB 86E1 82B2 90C7 EC95 3B4A 5292