[srslte-users] Using srsLTE with an input file

Paul Sutton paul at softwareradiosystems.com
Fri Jul 17 10:31:45 UTC 2015

Hi Daniele,

srsLTE is a library which provides a number of example applications (see
srslte/examples). Some of these example applications use input files,
some don't.
The readme file gives instructions for running some of the examples but
I recommend you look at the source code for each to see exactly which
inputs are supported.

Best regards,
Paul

On 13/07/15 15:52, arkkimede wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to know if in the options of srslte there is also the
> possibility to use an input data file.
>
> if not, please could you help me to understand _where_ in the sw is
> necessary to operate to realize that:
> with a right help, may be, I can modify the sw in order to accept an
> input data file.
>
> Thank you in Advance
>
> Daniele

Paul Sutton Ph.D.

Software Radio Systems (SRS)
http://www.softwareradiosystems.com

+353-87-9813473 | paul at softwareradiosystems.com

PGP Key ID: 3B4A5292
Fingerprint: B0AC 19C9 B228 A6EB 86E1 82B2 90C7 EC95 3B4A 5292