[srslte-users] Compiling srsLTE in Windows 7

Sunil Ramlall sramlall at alumni.usc.edu
Fri Jul 17 03:27:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

Has anyone been able to compile srsLTE in Windows 7?  I was able to get
CMake to generate project solution files for Visual C++ 2010 (64-bit), but
when I tried to build the project, it ran into errors.  It couldn't find
header files like strings.h, unistd.h, sys/time.h, stdbool.h, and
complex.h, which after searching on-line, appear to be files on Unix that
do not exist on Windows.  I also tried using MinGW (32-bit) and was also
able to get CMake to generate a makefile, but it also ran into errors when
I tried to compile.  It didn't know what the constant M_PI was.

For project dependencies, I am only using FFTW and UHD.  If someone has
been able to compile srsLTE in Windows 7, did you use Visual C++, MinGW, or
a different compiler?

Thanks,
Sunil